Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christina Boyer

It is safe to say that the GLS class of 2013 is settling into London life very well! After our first week of statistics, we all proved our ability to balance schoolwork and adjust to a foreign land.  This past weekend, a group of my fellow GLS comrades and I ventured to the land of Bath, England.  There we enjoyed the ancient city by exploring the Roman Bath springs, taking tea, experiencing Stonehenge, and seeing some of the places that Harry Potter films were filmed! When I returned to my home in London on Sunday night I heard stories of other weekend adventures including trips to Liverpool and Prague.  Every Tuesday for four weeks, Dr. Mee offers a discussion group about C.S. Lewis and his life. This weekend we will visit Oxford to put some of our discussion into context.  With months still left in the London experience, I can assure you of the strong bonds developing within our class and of the great impact these months will make on the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture and note! I hope you guys have fun and learn lots.

    ReplyDelete